Worklytics provides in-depth insight into factors likely impacting employee experience within your organization. Users using the platform will hopefully achieve the following results:
- Learn which parts of the organization have healthy or more negative employee experiences.
- Identify the factors detracting from employee experience and take action by following built in recommendations for a large variety of common challenges
- Learn about which factors seem to improve experience and how those may be replicated in other parts of the organization.
Take a Quick Tour
To get the most out of Worklytics we recommend learning about the key components of the interface by taking the following steps:
1. The Dashboard – this is the core of the Worklytics interface. From here you can get an overview how your organization’s experience is trending, which groups may require more attention and which specific factors are likely influencing these ratings. Learn more about the Dashboard here.
2. Explore Factors – From the Dashboard you can click the ‘Explore’ button in the ‘Top Experience Drivers’ section to see a ranked list of the most significant Factors driving experience in your organization. Quickly learn what the most significant positive and negative Experience Factors in your organization.
3. Group View – From the Dashboard, click on a specific group to get a detailed view of the factors influencing experience for the individuals within that portion of the organization. To get a sense of the types of factors identified we recommend taking a look at your own team or department, where you are likely to have more context on what the experience is like. Learn more about Group Views here.
4. Factor Details – Once you feel comfortable browsing around between groups we recommend checking out the detailed views on a few factors that might interest you. Clicking on any factor will provide you more detail on the issue in question and will allow you to access a Factor deep-dive with an overview of how metrics are trending. These overviews often include links to relevant external content as well as recommendations on actions you can take. Learn more about Experience Factors here.
Getting The Most Out Of Worklytics
The organizations that see the best results from using Worklytics typically use the platform in the following ways:
- Regular check-ins on a biweekly or monthly basis to identify new at risk areas and help your organization react quickly. Many HR organizations take note of key issues (e.g., Managers skipping 1:1 meetings) and address these with managers in check-in meetings.
- Diving into the data when problems occur. For example, when issues are reported for a specific team, browse to the Worklytics dashboard to gain additional insight into their underlying drivers.
- Getting more insight into issues identified in employee surveys. Many organizations struggle to know what actions to take when issues are identified in surveys. The Worklytics platform can be highly useful for providing insight into the underlying issues driving survey results.